Magnitude of Event
The magnitude of an event adds towards the Karma Points or Multiplier. Depending upon the intensity of the scenario of what or who all is being affected would determine the amount of the award/penalty or multiplier.
The following are the magnitude in which events are calculated;
• Local affects one firm/plant of a small business/company/corporation, town/village/ small city, or region. Example; Mary’s Cupcakes is small business. US Steel Irvin Plant in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania is plant of a corporation. Ithaca, NY is a small city.
• County or District affects all county or district companies of a corporation, towns & villages, large city, or large region. Example; all Shell gas stations in Clinton Count PA. New York City is a large city.
• State or Province affects all state/provincial companies of a corporation, towns & cities within a State/Province. Example; all Bank of America branches in Michigan. California is a state.
• National affects all national companies of a corporation or country/nation. Example; Jack in the Box restaurants in the US. Canada is a nation.
• Continental affects countries or nations within a specific area or continent. Example; the Euro currency of Europe. Asia is a continent.
• Global affects all global companies of a corporation, all nations, or the world as a whole. Example; McDonald’s restaurants of the world. The UN representing the world.
• Galactic affects any planetary galaxy issue. Anything involving two or more planets within a galaxy.
• Universe affects any planetary galaxy issues of the universe. Anything involving two or more galaxies.